Whether you’re in need of residential or commercial air conditioning installation, American HVAC is proud to serve the residents and business owners of NYC and NJ. With more than 20 years of experience, our professional and trustworthy team is happy to supply, install, and maintain all air conditioning units for residential and commercial customers.
Commercial Air Conditioning Installation in NYC & NJ
At American HVAC, we specialize in commercial AC installation. We serve businesses ranging from hospitals and corporate offices to retail stores, restaurants, hotels, and schools. When it comes to commercial units, we can provide the widest selection of options. as like; Rooftop packaged units (RTU) , VRV/VRF HVAC system, multi-split system, wall mounted, concealed ceiling, floor stands, and more. We can tailor your indoor unit to your individual commercial air conditioning requirements. Units include innovative design, superb comfort control, and a wide range of specially designed systems.
Residential Air Conditioning Installation
The summer heat can keep your home from being the relaxing retreat you’d like it to be, especially if you don’t have an air conditioning unit. We provide the residents of New York City with low-cost air conditioning installations that are both quiet and feature state-of-the-art built-in technology. We even offer a number of ways to add wireless connectivity to your system. We offer a variety of different units for your air conditioning installation including central air conditioner, rooftop units, ductless air conditioner, Ceiling concealed ducted air conditioner, PTAC units, Thru the wall split system condensing unit, heat pump and more.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioning System
A homeowner or business owner can stand to gain a lot from a new air conditioning system installation. Here are some of the general benefits someone can expect to enjoy:
- Reduced Noise – For businesses, new AC systems will often be installed on top of or outside of the building. This completely eliminates noise inside the building. On top of that, newer models of air conditioners are just less noisy in general. So if you are installing a new AC system inside your home or business, it will still be quieter than your previous one.
- Easy Operation – How easy your new AC system is to operate will depend largely on the type of thermostat system that you get, but generally any new system is going to have more user friendly features than the previous one.
- Better Energy Efficiency – One of the best benefits of a new AC model is that it is going to run more efficiently for two reasons. First, the unit is brand new and will be running at 100% capacity. Second, the system will be using the latest in energy efficient technology. Many people factor in how green friendly an appliance is before buying, and newer models of AC systems are made with environmental sustainability in mind.
- Less Maintenance Needs – The older an air conditioning unit gets, the more maintenance needs it will require in order to prevent damage. With new models, the intervals between maintenance recommendations are bigger.
- Save Money – With a higher energy efficiency comes more savings on your HVAC costs. Over time, these savings can add up to a significant amount.
- Improved Comfort – Many older, less energy efficient air conditioning systems struggle to keep a consistent temperature, resulting in uncomfortable temperature fluctuations. This just is not the case with newer AC systems.
To get a quality installation by industry experts Contact Us Now, We offer one year warranty on installation.